- magnificent Venetian-style lobby
- on-premise valet
- fully equppied “residents only” fitness center
- 24 hour parking garage
- private laundry room on every floor
- full service business center
- The Lookout on the outdoor roof deck: private parties and stunning views during sunset hours
- Zaytuna Market
- Duane Reade
- pet friendly
- storage facilities
- ATM machine
- DVD rental machine
- building resident manager
- on-site management and leasing office
Residences Quite simply, Ocean is New York living on a more refined level. A level as rich in creature comforts as in location and convenience.
- wide range of spacious studio, one and two bedroom residences
- sensational two and three bedroom duplex penthouses
- oversized entry doors, high ceilings, oak parquet floors
- state-of-the-art kitchens, including General Electric appliances, granite countertops, traditional white and glass cabinetry
- luxurious marble bathrooms
- of course, extra-large windows to enhance the incomparable views
Neighborhood Located across from Historic Battery Park, Ocean offers a one-of-a-kind feeling of luxury most Manhattan residents can only dream of. The park features a sensational harbor front esplanade and is the perfect setting for a wide range of enjoyable recreational activites. While downtown has always stood for the best of old New York, it now stands at the cutting edge. In essence, you will find what your heart desires.
- tremendous variety of restaurants, shopping and services
- close to World Financial Center, city and government buildings, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, TriBeCa, Soho and the Village
- subway lines 4, 5, 1, 9, N and R city; city buslines at your doorstep
- United Artist Battery Park Stadium 16 Movie Theater
- Jewish Heritage Museum
- Statue of Liberty
- ferry to Ellis Island
- top rate private and public schools in the area
- Century 21 department stores
- Nine West
- South Street Seaport
For appointments call 212-227-0021
The residences at 15 Park Row offer modern comfort and convenience in a classic prewar setting. There are fourteen different floorplans that 0ffer the oppurtunity to create unique homes with traditional room flow and residential flair.
- Beautifully restored Beaux Arts lobby
- 24-hour atteneded lobby
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- High-speed Internet options
- Time Warner Cable television
- Multiple telephone line
- High ceilings
- Over-sized windows
- Pass-through kitchens featuring Golden Peach granite countertops, white wood cabinetry, and GE appliances
- Many kitchens and windows
- Statuary white marble and ceramic tile baths
- Residences begin on the 11th floor providing most apartments with extraordinary city views
For appointments call 212-227-0021
Luxury Rental Building NYC Directory – 100 Maiden Lane
100 Maiden Lane offers a rich blend of traditional architecture and the latest in lifestyle amenities. Add generous indoor and outdoor common areas and it all adds up to a unique style of living that gives you the best of both worlds.
Many homes have ceilings ranging from 9 to 12 feet with wood floors and oversized Thermopane windows. River views? Private terrace? Select apartments come with these, too.
Studios from $1800
Large 1 bedrooms / Flex 2 bedrooms from $2250
3 bedrooms from $3200
For all appointments call 212 227-0021.
The Building: 20 Exchange Place was constructed in 1931 as the City Bank Farmers Trust Building. At that time the building was the 4th tallest building in the world and it remained among the top ten tallest buildings in New York until 1970. The building was designed by the architectural firm of Cross and Cross. In 1996, the building was designated a City Landmark by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission. Upon completion 20 Exchange Place will be converted into Downtown’s finest luxury rental apartments, making it one of Lower Manhattan’s tallest residential buildings to date.
Soaring 11-foot ceilings and over-sized operable windows leading to spectacular postcard views. Modern Kitchens with state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and custom European cabinets. Elegantly Appointed Baths featuring marble floors, contemporary tiling with custom sinks and vanities.
20 Exchange prices:
Studios from: $1850
1 bedrooms from $2800
2 bedrooms from $3500
Call 212-777-7100 for an appointment.