The spectacular panoramas that residents enjoy at 15 Park Row are classic and inspiring. Breathtaking East River vistas, from sunrise to sparkling night bridges, are complemented by celebrated views of the Woolworth Building and of course, the elegant greenery of City Hall Park.
15 Park Row carries the illustrious architectural heritage of design by the renowned R.H. Robertson. It was at one time, from 1899 – 1908, the worlds tallest office tower. Its ornate twin towers remain a signature presence among downtown manhattan’s most celebrated landmarks.
- Beautifully restored Beaux Arts Lobby
- 24-Hour attended lobby
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- High Speed Internet Options
- Time Warner Cable Television
- Fitness Center
- High Ceilings
- Oversized Windows
- Pass Thru Kitchens featuring Golden Peach granite coutertops, White wood cabinetry, and GE appliances
- White Marble Bathrooms with Pedastal Sink
- Hard Wood Parquet Floors
Please visit www.15-parkrow.com for more information or call the Rental Office at 212.962.3940 anytime.
STUDIO – “C” Line – $2,095
ONE BEDROOM – “F” Line – $2,850
LOFT – “D” Line – $2,995